Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quagmire!

Well, once again I have managed to stick my head into loads of work! What kind of work? You might assume that its possibly work at the office, considering that this is where I am right now. Nope- I'm at the office, it's 4pm and the whole day I've just about managed to make ONE presentation on the IET conference that I went to last week. What was I doing- realised that my credit card payments are overdue by 2 days, my insurance payment is almost due, paper work, seals, attestations, mails etc etc and etc. I have no idea what I have been doing since morning!!Maybe I'll feel better if I write down what I have achieved!!!!
Coming back to the IET conference that I went to(http://conferences.theiet.org/itic/india06/programme.htm) I must say I was honored to be amidst the creme de la creme of the IT world. There were maybe around 100 delegates with speakers coming from all over the world and it was a real pleasure listening to them speak. COO of Microsoft, Founder of Infosys, Chairman of HP, Head of BT- this was an oportunity of a lifetime!!!
What else have I been doing- I'm not sure actually.......the only thing I know is that I don't really have a minute to myself, maybe blogging lets me be...

Yikes, whats happened to the fonts????