Friday, November 24, 2006

Catch my Fancy!


Today was a very special day for Lisa and also for us. Her school organised a "Fancy Dress" parade for all the children, for Lisa, it was her first!.
That's her dressed as a yellow butterfly, and yes, she's on the ramp! I actually thought she wouldn't really like those wings tied to her shoulders but on the contrary, she loved it... Very very cute. Tamara was the Hawaiian girl, Sarah the angel, Sugandh the temple priest, Mrinal the king, Diya the newspaper, Nivedha the swan... I can't seem to remember all of them but it was fun and I'm glad we went. Let me climb on the soap box and say that I created those neat wings :). Vinod and his mom were there too. I'll post better pictures next week, this was the one sent by a friend.

Well, finally uploaded those pictures onto Photobucket. Here is one I love!