Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm back!

Slowly but surely I'm rebuilding my blog and I must say that beta blogger is not all that bad!Apparently it's not a beta version any more! So maybe in a way, it was a good thing that I lost all the links....now it's more organised.
Well, so what else is happening? Lisa is enjoying her Christmas holidays, I'm swamped with last minute cramming at work (which is always the case isn't it?), my sister busy with wedding shopping, and last but not the least Christmas is round the corner.
Something unrelated, I've been wanting to write down a list of funny words that Lisa uses and didn't want to miss out on noting it down, though I must admit this is not the best place to jot it down! Here goes:
Gollala- gorilla
tasas- cycle (its getting better these days)
fofa- sofa
mosico- mosquito
tose- close
tamala- tamara
Not, fair- I can't seem to remember all of it. Well I'm coming back to this list when I do remember.
Ok so here are some more:
nana- another
bitit- biscuit
pickle- eutychus (don't even ask me what the corelation is)