Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Christmas day!

This is what happened on our loverrrly Christmas day!
On Monday morning we worshipped at St.Marks Cathedral, loved the music, the message, everything.
Only, I was all excited about dressing up in my favorite green sari but you know with a toddler at hand things never go as planned. Ended up wearing a non-descript black shirt and a pair of striped cream trousers, which kinda gave me a very inappropriate feeling, especially after seeing the women dressed in shoulder less embroidered blouses and saris. But my hubby swore that I looked nice! Well all this is besides the point...
My mom and sister joined us for a nice simple lunch which was grilled chicken, biryani, fried fish, cabbage/capsicum salad, cucumber salad and fresh fruit and cream for dessert. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing all the food vanish from the table in a jiffy.
I'm not sure when I fell asleep on the couch but Lisa was extremely sweet and let me sleep, I'm not sure when was the last time I did that.
Lazed around, spent some time with my mom and sister, she wanted her face to be "done up" and gosh, was she a changed lady! We (MIL and I- it didnt take much to convince her that she's not going to get drunk) then had the perfect Margarita that my husband made, had dinner and crashed for the night. Lovely!