Monday, February 20, 2006

Unwind time??

Weekends are supposed to be the "unwind time" isn't it? Not for me atleast. How do I get pulled into the quagmire of work? Here goes- I noticed that a wall in Lisa's room was a little dirty. Well, I started cleaning it and while pulling the bed to one side, noticed that there was a lot of dust accumulated, then I noticed that there was dust under the table too. Slowly but surely I ended up cleaning and dusting the whole house! Isn't there any end to the amount of cleaning one has to do? The fish bowl had to be cleaned, the pots had to be painted, etc. etc. etc plus I had to spend some quality time with Lisa.

Vinod managed to get the other Vinod to put my painting up in our dining area and I must say it looks cool. Like Reema put it "It doesn't look like unprofessional work". What?? Did she think I was unprofessional all along :)
And it was also the weekend when Lisa stepped into the pool for the very first time. She's growing up so fast, that I'm beginning to miss my little baby but again, it's such a pleasure seeing her learn new stuff everyday!