Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Multitask

I think there's too many things happening in parallel. Writing 3 manuals, testing 2 products and planning for the testing of another, all at the same time.
My mind is cluttered right now and I guess I don't need more work (for instance creating a new blog) right now but I think it really helps to switch OFF once in a while. IT WORKS!
I cleared up my work space last evening and right now I'm working in a paperless mode! How cool is that? Clutter free work space= clutter free mind. Next on the agenda- reorganising my wardrobe!
Lisa's news
She scraped her knees for the very first time in 17 months and the first thing that came to my mind was "The kids growing!".
She eats pretty well these days, except sometimes when nothing interests her. I was quite surprised to see her eating all that lettuce on Sunday! 3 cheers !