Thursday, February 16, 2006

My sweet Valentine

Vinod did the sweetest thing for Valentines. This time around I wasn't too keen on doing anything much but then sometime in the middle of the night, when I was asleep, he pushed a box of Cookie Man onto my side. So there we were munching cookies at midnight. The story doesn't end there. I found a nicely wrapped red box on my bed when I woke up in the morning. It had the most amazing Lush body cream made of cocoa butter (and all kinds of exotic stuff) and a bar of "Sea Vegetable" soap made of Sea weed and Atlantic sea salts. So needless to say, I feel like the Queen of Sheba.

That's Erika on the right. She's Genevieve's daughter who is the same age as Lisa. Check out her sleeping position. By morning she would've checked out every corner of her crib. Adorable!