Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What would I be?

The world has produced thousands and thousands of fascinating writers, all with unique identities and personalities. Writing has always intrigued me and I guess if I were not an engineer I would be a writer....People who know me will probably say that painting would've been my alternate career, yes I love to paint but I think I would probably enjoy writing a lot more. And why don't I do it, blame it on the one thing that definitely rules my life- TIME. Ahh, well blah- all excuses!! I never have enough time do I ? Maybe I should write a book on Time? :0

Read this: "The Rose and Thorn".

It's easier, isn't it, for celebrities to publish their own book?? Even if Victoria Beckham came up with a silly book called "Victoria's Wardrobe", it would become a bestseller! Well, maybe I shouldn't really dismiss her considering that she did well for herself in the glam biz :)
Oh I'm rambling aren't I?
A silly picture that came my way ! Hurray to NASA for getting all those sponsorships!