Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sushi platter


Check this out! http://www.nriinternet.com/Section1/11Columnists%20and%20Writers/E_Q/Kaavya_Viswanathan/index.htm . A 17 year old Indian-American writer from Harvard who won a $500,000 contract for her book! Simply amazing. I think I'm going to think of a career alternative.

Well, today is apparently ethnic day in our office and everybody is expected to be dressed in their ethnic garbs. So here I am sitting pretty dressed in a nice maroon sari. There's no way in hell I'm going to crawl under that table to fix a modem in the test bed. That would be disastrous! I should be able to post some pictures soon.

Meanwhile, here is a picture of Nami (who's Vinods cousin in New Jersey). Just look at her platter! Doesn't that look scrumptious! Why don't we get these extra indulgent helpings out here?